Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Mornings

goodmorning :]

Today is one of those pleasant Sundays. The kind where you wake up warm and rested, sunshine bursting through your curtains and you can hear nothing but the birds outside. I made you guys a playlist for all those relaxing-sunshiney-stay-in-your-pajamas-all-day-and-pick-white-daiseys--to-put-in-your-coffee-cup kind of Sunday mornings. This is the type of music thats usually playing in my room while I start off the day, maybe it'll help you start off your day just as pleasant as well!
I always look forward to Sundays for three reasons:
1) It always entails eating something spectacular for breakfast. My favorite is toasted pita bread with nutella and a small cup of turkish coffee. I always like to flip my cup upside down when its finished and let the coffee dry inside the cup. Persian tradition holds that if you make a wish and then press your finger into the bottom of the cup, the shape that your finger print makes in the coffee is supposed to indicate something about your fortune. Haha I always look for hearts, but I mostly get blobs. Not sure what those mean... 

2) Post secret updates thier website every Sunday. I always look forward to waking up early just to check  the new secrets people have sent in. For those of you who dont know, post secret is an ongoing community art project where people anonymously mail in thier secrets on a postcard that get posted on thier website. There are always some that hit close to home, make me laugh, inspire me, or are just down right controvesial. I made my own today...I guess its no secret anymore. haha.

My post secret:
( front)

(back)

Here are a few of my favorite post secrets sent in in the past. Maybe youll fall in love with them as much as I have :) <3 post secret!!!






And 3) I GET TO WATCH A NEW EPISODE OF TRUEBLOOD. Heck yes. Season Finale Tonight!



Sunday Morning Playlist:
Relax, smile, and have a wonderful morning :)




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment