Pure- by blackbird blackbird.
I fell asleep in a patch of sunlight on the floor staring up at the ceiling listening to this song. As simple as the experience was, it was brilliant. Sometimes when life gets chaotic and all the thoughts in your head start to overwhelm you, I've learned its important to just take a step back and take a peaceful moment of doing absolutely nothing by yourself. I would recommend this song for when you're driving alone at night though, its quite an experience but I would not recommend the video if you have epilepsy...
Moth wings--Passion Pit
Passion pit never fails me in being frenetically amazing. This is such a driving-down -the-beach-boulevard-with-all-the-windows-rolled-down-and-the-volume-turned-up kind of song. Haha or atleast thats when I fell in love with it.
Push Back--Another Cynthia
This song is just...fun :] I've been listening to it a lot on my way to school everyday for the past week.
Now I don't want to do a video overload on here so I'll just leave you with a couple suggestions and this sexy portrait. You're welcome.
1) Florence and the Time Machine--You've probably heard her single " Dog days are Over" made popular by "Eat Pray Love" which I have still yet to see! *snaps* But I would recommend checking out her other songs too, especially " Cosmic Love." Her songs are girly, beautiful, yet very bold, and her use of harp is very original.
2) " Dancing on my Own" by Robyn. This song has an appealing 80's pop vibe to it, its overall just a really fun song. Her music video is really awkward looking in my opinion though ( and I thought I was a bad dancer...yikes!) and quite frankly, her face scares me.
3) " Tighten Up" by The Black Keys. This is just a perfectly classic alternative rock song. Tre'-awesome. If you're into this kind of genre I would also recommend " Change of Seasons" by Sweet Thing. Its on my driving-to-school playlist as well!
4) "Strip Me"--Natasha Bedingfield--I am basically basking in this song as much as I can before it explodes into mainstream media and starts getting overplayed on the radio. One of the downsides to knowing a song before its bound to be famous is that there is always this sense of impending doom you have listening to it because you know youll be sick of it soon. Same goes for all of Katy Perry's new songs off her new album. jksjdk. Rawr.
I could go on and on... haha except I can't. Its time for life, adieu.

No comments:
Post a Comment