Luly Yang Monarch Butterfly silk taffeta corset and ball skirt, trimmed with ostrich feathers and Swarovski crystals.... AH!
Luly Yang is an innovative wedding-gown designer genious! This is part of her Metamorphisis collection which features all kinds of refrences to nature and celebrating change.

I cannot stop thinking about this dress. I even drew a picture of it on the corner of my lecture notes while my mind was wandering off during class ( the topic was analysing the homosexual undertones of Shakespeares sonnets, okay? And the mouth-breathing weirdo next to me was getting all excited, I could tell because the speed of his breathing is obnoxiously audible....*sigh* can you blame me?). I think it would make the
PERFECT halloween costume--- too bad its technically a couture wedding gown and only
$25,000 over my budget. I wish I had the time, I would totally attempt to make one of my own since theres nothing as elegant and classy like it in stores. Halloween costumes these days are so cheap, cheesy, and slutty looking. For example, I googled " butterfly costume" and this is the kind of ugly hippie sh** I got: ....yeah.

Speaking of wedding gowns...I think I might have just met mine.
It was love at first sight. I must have a beaded sweetheart neckline mermaid dress just like this in pure white someday. It is absolutely imperative.
No comments:
Post a Comment