Sunday, September 26, 2010

I wasn't born a princess....

But if the crown fits...
 I'm embracing my super girly side this Sunday morning.  My little agenda has entailed sleeping in ( a first in several weeks), painting my nails ( pink of course), picking fresh flowers for the vase in my room ( yay!) ,  wearing my grandmothers pearls, listening to old Christina and Mariah albums, and treating myself to frosted cupcakes and raspberry tea for breakfast. Its been a while since I pampered myself like this. I'm utterly delighted.I think its absolutely necessary for every girl to let a little glitter run through her veins every once in a while...

Happy Sunday Lovies-- here are some girly photos that inspire
 --photo cred deviant art


And of course, because it is  SUNDAY, here are a few post secrets I have been collecting that I adore <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment