Thursday, October 7, 2010

PHOTOGRAPHY

Hey LOVIES.
Here are some  more black and white photographs I have taken in recent adventures and  the actual prints I developed in the darkroom, finally! When photographing simple objects, I typically like to shoot with a macro zoom lens and apply shallow depth of field so that the subject is in focus and the background is blurred. OH and I also mounted a few on matte boards...that I had to carve out myself, intensely.  I'm surprised I didn't lose a finger.


In other news,  I have officially witnessed the most amazing fail ever today !!! Six whole weeks after going to visit my professor's office numerous times to point out all the grading mistakes she made and how her math to calculate my grade didn't add up, my Spanish professor from summer finally "got around to it" and changed my grade today... whats more is, she made me come in during her office hours which I discovered was just to get my student ID because she "wasn't able to locate it" and "didn't feel like going to office of records and admission" [UM, its called, looking it up on your computer you lazy pile-- or even just asking me to email it ...] ANYWAYS, she THEN held me    captive and made me late for my next class  with random conversation about how she changed her major when she was my age too from  physical therapy to Spanish because she realized she didn't want to have to touch and massage  all the "ugly people"  ( as if I was supposed to sympathize with that because its just oh- SO-similar to me not wanting to be around the tragically sick). To top all the fail off, as I tried to leave for my next class she sheepishly asked me to stay a minute longer.  Then, I kid you not, she logged  onto her computer and said she would appreciate it if I would go onto the rate my professor dot com website when I got home and write her a nice review on her page..................  apparently she went on there for the first time and was "MUY  MUY MUY "surprised to see there was nothing but negative reviews about her.... um. wtf lady. Who...who does that?  There was one nice short  legit comment I noticed actually, I bet she wrote it herself though.
I'm so ready for the weekend, to kick things off, I leave you guys with the dougie panda, which totally made my day! :)
PEYCE!





No comments:

Post a Comment