Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Happy Halloween you little monsters. I have been having a pretty fun Halloween weekend myself and am cracked out on candy for breakfast, I hope you guys experience the same tonight in a safe, non-mentally questionable  manner.                    ( pictures I took of elementary-school art projects/weekend!)

scary.



Before I left the house yesterday I noticed the nasty spider that has been nesting outside my bedroom window for weeks now had vanished.  I was delighted but surprisingly slightly saddened when I noticed that all that was left was a tattered web dripping with rain. It looked pitiful. Anyways, I removed my screen and opened my window to take pictures. Which... turned out pretty cool.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Why do you always pick the least flattering picture of me [referring to the Golden Girls picture]? You look really good in it!!!! BUT crop me out...

    ReplyDelete