G o o d M o r n i n g.
I developed these in the darkroom yesterday :]
I have been up since 1:45 this morning, a courtesy of my darling neighbors who decided to become drunken party beasts to the dougie song and that hideously classy rap number about being in love with a stripper. They now have toilet paper all over their trees and a random pair of what looks to be leather pants on their driveway ...how charming. Did I mention that these people also founded the Synagogue near my house?...yeah. Way to be appropriate.
Aside from being deprived of sleep, waking up to poor music with what has now progressed into a high fever and miserably sore throat, and having to take a tedious online midterm right now--I think today will be fairly good. I am oddly chipper and optimistic.
Have a wonderful Sunday lovies.
OH!
and, I suppose I should put this out there as well--Don't forget to mail in your ballot by October 28th or return it to any polling place by November 2nd! If you don't vote ( and vote for Busby fools!), don't complain if you get a republican like Bilbray in office.
Bilbray sponsored a “Cigar Club,” funded with tobacco-lobbyist money, to facilitate lobbyist access to members of congress and their staffs. An editorial in the reliably Republican Union-Tribune even criticized Bilbray’s “blitheness and arrogance” - and the paper withheld its expected endorsement for the first time ever because of this scandal which is pretty much a big deal. He is also on the board of advisors for FAIR ( Federation for American Immigration Reform's) which is allegedly a hate-group. It is being endorsed by the Pioneer fund whose stated goal is to " "improve the character of the American people" by promoting the practice of eugenics or selective breeding" and has given $1.3 million to FAIR so far.here are a few links/sources if you'd like to read more about this on your own--
cigar scandal
cigar scandal 2
FAIR
Anyways, that's only the tip of the iceberg, I could go on and on. But I don't feel like it. My original point, before I went off on a slandering tangent about Bilbray is that y'all should just really educate yourselves about who is potentially going to be running your country and go out to vote. I'm beginning to realize just how important it is the more I get involved and learn -- and am slowly rising out of my previous state of apathy and relative ignorance. It's quite nice. :]


love the photos!
ReplyDelete