Saturday, August 21, 2010

Soundtrack to My Thoughts: A compliation of my favorite wordless music

(Say hello to Humphry! I made him at this great little place called Cerami Cafe in Del Mar ish.  I highly recommend checking it out if you're an arts and crafts person like me!)
A lot of times when I'm alone and need to think I like to listen to wordless music. Theres something about it that just calms me down, opens my mind, and inspires me. I also find this music to be most helpful to listen  to when working on homework or any other time consuming project.  Sometimes I just find words in songs to be just distracting and annoying... sometimes I don't want to hear anyone speak, sometimes I just need my own thoughts to be the only lyrics in my head.  If you're like me, sometimes, then here you go! I made a playlist of all my favorite wordless songs for you guys. It takes a lot of patience to listen to this kind of music, so again I would advise you to bust out this playlist in quiet concentration situations to get the full effect, otherwise be warned, it might bore you and put you to sleep! Or who knows, maybe if you're like me you'll find it refreshing if you ever you get tierd of  all the overplayed, trashy, mainstream, pop and hip hop music they play on the radio these days...



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment