*sigh*Alas the day has come. That last day of summer...that day where you can practically feel every last minute ticking away...every carefree, stressfree, agendafree, free moment...fading. The last day of peace before the choas of 6:00 AM alarm clocks, bad cafeteria coffee, intimidating proffessors, syllabus signings, difficult exams, quizes, essays, boring lectures, wreckless parkinglot drivers, late night library runs, and that one mouth-breathing creepy guy you're bound to encounter who always stares from accross the classroom. As much as I dread those things, I cannot help but look forward to the day BEFORE it all begins, the day when I get to prepare for the first day of school! Today is where its at yo.
I just ADORE laying out all my pretty new school supplies--Tell me I'm not the only one who enjoys organising colorful folders, labeling notebooks, opening new packs of mechanical pencils, flipping through fresh textbooks and blank notebooks, and then carefully picking out the next days outfit while packing everything neatly into the bag/backpack for the next day...
:D Talk about exciting...
I literally gagged when I saw Organic Chemistry and Biology mirrored on top of one another. I don't know how you do it.
ReplyDelete