Tuesday, August 17, 2010

UKULELE!



~ALOHA~So I'm adding " Learn to play the Ukulele" on my goals-of-life painting today. I am in love. They just make me so happy :D  I feel like some of the best songs out there all have ukulele in them. Why? Because ukuleles make everything sound better! I made you guys a playlist of all my favorite ukulele songs and I also posted a link to victor kims ukulele cover of "Yellow" by Coldplay--It's 93934893 times more amazing than the original. If you share my love for ukulele's I would also recommend listening to " Talking Bird" By: Death Cab For Cutie and " Show Stopper" By: AJ Rafael. Unfortunately those weren't listed on my playlist website so I couldn't add them on here for you, but check them out!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




1 comment:

  1. Kiss me isn't a ukelele song! lol, but a good song nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete