Sunday, November 14, 2010

life is sweet.

Too often we underestimate the power of simple indulgence. I decided not to make my bed this morning and it felt wonderful. I then had the most delicious slice of princess cake for breakfast before I sat on my balcony and read this Sunday's new post secrets. I think I'll do my homework out here as well, it is a beautiful morning and it's hard to stay away from the sunshine. I love the warmth and the way the breeze makes all the curtains in  my room float back and forth. Life is good, or can be if you change your attitude. Try and make the most out of every opportunity and situation given to you-- and while you're out there working hard, preparing for that perfect future, make sure you don't neglect to indulge in the small pleasures of the present along the way. Recognize that life is already here and now, so enjoy it now; your dress-rehearsal ended the moment you  stopped dreaming this morning and opened your eyes.  Have a good Sunday lovies.
 


Photography makes me look for the beauty in everyday life. :]















:P
 





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment