Sometimes... Sometimes the weight of the world feels like too much for my shoulders alone. Sometimes all those protective barricades and walls I've built around myself just arent quite sturdy enough to withstand all the sticks and stones being thrown my way. Sometimes all the bandages holding me together... wilt. And sometimes, just sometimes when I say " I'm okay" I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight and say" 'I know you are not!" I'm 20 years old and sometimes I still wish that someone would sweep in and just
..." make it all better". ....
When the weight of the world feels like too much just remember all you've been through and all you're going to accomplish, all the ones who love you and all the ones who will. You have the power to make it better yourself, never forget that - the person you speak of is the closest person to you when things go wrong. Don't worry, be happy.
ReplyDeleteAnd if you need something to make you smile...here you go:
ReplyDeletehttp://knewdrew.tumblr.com/post/4250876816/christ-i-unexpectedly-couldnt-breathe-while
Dear anon: That was lovely, you're right, thank you for such positive feedback! That cat video on the other hand...wha...what in the world??! Haha slightly disturbed, can't say it didn't make me laugh though! :)
ReplyDeleteAs long as it did its job! And of course! I hope your days are progressively getting better. You seem like a very nice person who deserves to be happy (:
ReplyDeleteAw thank you, they most certainly are! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that Alli.
ReplyDelete