Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Instagram

 I am  officially addicted to Instagram. It is the app of every lazy photographer's dreams. I no longer get that sinking feeling when I'm out and about, see something beautiful, and regret not having my camera with me(which mind you weighs the equivalent of a small child). With instagram I can snap photos from my always-available iphone.... and not have them look like they're from an actual iphone. It takes shoddy 5 megapixl cell phone shots and filters them into a hipsterrific masterpeices. I like that I can take quick consistent photographs of all the little things I see on a day to day basis and that it publishes them on a twitterlike feed so I can catch glimpses of all my friend's lives in current time as well...


Here are some bits and peices of my life, taken spontaneously here and there from instragram on iphone:















No comments:

Post a Comment