Video of San francisco bay area shot over one years time, probably one of the most stunning time-lapses Ive ever seen.... Then again, I can't say not a little biased because this is where I will be living for at least the next two years. :)
The Unseen Sea from Simon Christen on Vimeo.
This is not the world we see with our everyday eyes. Thats what I love so much about cameras. They are tools that enable us to see things, percieve things, and envision life the way the person behind lens capturing it all wanted us to. They enable us to see things we otherwise could not have, to be shown things we otherwise would never have seen. We are no longer visually limited by the modest backdrop of our everyday lives... the only downside is that my vision just suddenly seems all pale now in comparison. But I think now, when I look up at the sky and my modest eyes see nothing but dreary blinding fog in San Francisco, I'll think of the unseen sea, perk up, and remember there's beauty.
No comments:
Post a Comment