Saturday, June 4, 2011

Brazilian blowout review!

BEFORE
AFTER
I am a fan!
Its been so long since I've posted on here! I've been so preoccupied with the whirlwind of changes I've had in the past couple weeks with school that I've put this little blog project of mine on the wayside! But I'M BACK LOVIES. I expect to have quite a lot of time this summer, thus quite a lot of postings! Today, as many of you know I tried the brazilian blowout. For those of you who don't know, the B.b. is a keratin treatment that restores the natural protiens in your hair to relax, healthify, and smoothen your hair. My hair was so damaged from years of flat iron usage that it lost its luster and was ...dry and all scraggily looking as you can see. It pretty much had the consistency of barn hey. Was as soft as sandpaper. And was as pretty as... burlap. (When it was unbrushed and unstyled of course, which took me forever to do each morning by the way). Ladies note that  the B.b. does not permanently straighten your hair! Those are perms. And perms are gross! Instead it is supposed to relax your curls and make them more manageable to style in less time. So pretty much, its awesome. And that is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment