Monday, February 14, 2011

valentines day

je t'aime  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I don't get why so many people are so cynical and negative when it comes to celebrating a holiday that acknowledges the most beautiful emotion of all--love. So what if you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Go be a sad-sack about something that actually matters. You can still celebrate the love you have for your family, friends, or just life in general. You are loved and that is something to celebrate. :) It is also the perfect opportunity to let the people you adore most know you care. This should be done on a regular basis mind you, but why not take advantage of valentines day and go all out for a change? Flowers, candy, balloons and what-nots--it dosen't have to be for a romantic interest necessarily, plus its all in good fun and it will no doubtlessly bring a smile to your loved ones face.  SO I say, valentines day is awesomely okay. Toss the attitude if you're single and join in the festivities in the name of all the things and people you love--
I threw together a playlist of some of my favorite romanticy songs in case you're in that mood--old and new and classic and what not. I'm sure I'm forgetting a billion good ones but these are just all the ones I can think of off the top of my head that are worthy  :] Happy valentines day hunniess



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment