Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Music! Indie Candy




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

 Cold War Kids are my absolute favorite band of the moment!  They are absolutely killing it with their third album : Robbers and Cowards. It's pure classic alternative indie rock genius! If you like thier vibe I would also recommend Pheonix, The Flaming Lips, and Ra Ra Riot as they are equally soulful, melodically unpredictable, and have this super cool unique flavor to them. My guilty pleasure song of the moment is Pink's " F*ckin' Perfect," its very high-energy, and has this girly inspirational message which I love!
 If you're in the mood for something more calming and instrumentally beautiful I would suggest anything by this new band " Lost in Blue." (youtube video of my favorite song posted below!) Every song of theirs  could seriously be like the soundtrack to snow falling, the sun setting, rain pouring, or the stars glowing. Check them out :)

photography that reminds me of music :)












No comments:

Post a Comment